Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Moment of Pride


This is a photo of me and my granddaughter, Sydney. It was taken in our hotel room in Venice last week. She is exceptionally beautiful.

Not pictured here are her mom, Savannah, and her Dad, Kevin. But you can chase those down on Facebook.

Savannah and Kevin have done a great job shifting into the parent role over the last 6-plus months. And Sydney hit that perfect storm last week: teething, diaper rash, and too hot. They powered through it - sleep deprivation and all.

Anyway, all this to say that I am really proud of Vanna and Kevin. And I love that little girl!

4 comments:

Zeke said...

I see the family resemblance.

Lora said...

big ditto's from the lolly!

Fyodor's Fan said...

Big ditto's also, from the G'Pa.

Elaine Burnett said...

Major agreement from Bothell. Sydney is beautiful. You're not so bad, youself.